Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. User License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Bonkers Photo Booth’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Bonkers Photo Booth’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Bonkers Photo Booth. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Bonkers Photo Booth’s web site are provided “as is”. Bonkers Photo Booth makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Bonkers Photo Booth does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Bonkers Photo Booth or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Bonkers Photo Booth’s Internet site, even if Bonkers Photo Booth or a Bonkers Photo Booth authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Bonkers Photo Booth’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Bonkers Photo Booth does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Bonkers Photo Booth may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Bonkers Photo Booth does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Bonkers Photo Booth has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Bonkers Photo Booth of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Bonkers Photo Booth’s web site shall be governed by the laws of South Africa without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Photo Booth Rental Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site and/or acknowledging that you have read these Terms & Conditions in any of the websites contact forms you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use as well as the Photo Booth Rental Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site and/or submitting any enquiries via our contact forms. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. The Client by default agrees to the Terms & Conditions set out below
It is jointly agreed that the following terms of agreement form an essential part of this contract and that no deviation and/or alteration of this contract shall be effective except if accepted by both Bonkers Photo Booth Rental (Provider) and the Client, in writing.
The Client agrees that all the below information is valid at all times and applies to all enquiry statuses such as but not limited to; Enquiry Status, Pending Status, Accepted Status, Confirmed Status, Completed Status.
3. General Terms
Right of Admission Reserved in regards to the photo booth. Bonkers Photo Booth Rental staff reserve the right to deny/ban a guest from entering the photo booth if, but not limited to, feel the guest in particular will be at risk of damaging Bonkers Photo Booth Rental Property. Reckless and Negligent behaviour will not be tolerated whatsoever. No food, drink or smoking will be allowed in or around the photo booth.
Guests will be allowed to partake in unlimited amount of photo sessions for the duration of the booking, but there will be no reprint options. Any and all photos taken by Bonkers Photo Booth Rental during the duration of the booking will be automatically be uploaded onto social media pages as well as Bonkers Photo Booth Rental’s website, this will be done without prior consent from client or guests unless requested not to by the client. Bonkers Photo Booth Rental and its staff will not be held accountable for the loss or damage of the USB Drive after it has been handed over to the client. Bonkers Photo Booth Rental will not be obliged to extend the amount of hours the photo booth is being rented, this is only optional when available as there might possibly be another event after yours, thus making it impossible to extend. The Photo Booth requires a minimum space of 2.5m Length x 4m Width x 2m Height, this is to make sure there is enough space for staff to operate the booth and for guest to be comfortable. The Photo Booth must be undercover at all times, Bonkers Photo Booth Rental staff will not be allowed to set up the photo booth if there is no cover to protect from the elements. A power source must be provided.
The Client shall take responsibility for the actions of its guests for the duration of the agreed/paid for booking. The Client shall take responsibility for any damages and/or loss of equipment due to negligent behaviour of themselves or their guests. Bonkers Photo Booth Rental will not be obligated to inform clients of damages at the event. Bonkers Photo Booth Rental shall inform the Client of any damages or loss of equipment within 2 working days after the event. Damages shall be invoiced accordingly and has to be paid within 10 working days of issuing the Invoice.
4. Payment Terms
We require a 50% deposit to secure your booking, together with the signed contract. The balance must be paid 2-5 days after the deposit has been paid. If the balance is not received before above mentioned date it could result in your booking being null and void and deposit forfeited. This is done at Bonkers Photo Booth Rental’s own discretion. All deposits are non-refundable
5. Event Particulars and Changes:
Any and all event details that are submitted on initial enquiry, including but not limited to telephonic bookings and/or enquiries, electronic enquiry and/or booking form submissions as well as e-mail enquiries and/or bookings, are considered final and correct. In any instance where details are changed and/or deemed incorrect, the client may request changes in Writing, by physical or electronic means, to the Provider. The Provider is under no obligation to accommodate any change of detail requests. All requests have to be submitted/received no later than 4 days prior to the event date.
Any change of details; including but not limited to Event Date, Rental Hours, Start Time, Venue Address and Extras; will under no circumstance be accepted by the Provider, however the exceptions may be made. The Client acknowledges that he/she/they will be responsible for any additional costs arising from detail change requests. The Client acknowledges that they may be liable to pay the additional costs without prior confirmation from the Provider.
If the Provider is unable to assist the Client with any changes, the Client may cancel the event, however will thus forfeit any deposit(s) paid to the Provider.
In the unlikely event that the Provider is not capable to supply an operational photo booth for at least 80% (including occasional maintenance time) of the arranged service time – depending on the circumstances – we will either stay for a longer time period to compensate for the lost time, and/or the Client shall be refunded a pro-rated amount based on the service received. If the printer fails to print out the photos on-site the Provider will be allowed to give a web site address to the client where their guests can log onto and order prints free of charge with free postage (bearing in mind that they do not order more than would have been printed if the printer was working). If Bonkers Photo Booth Rental is unable to provide any service a full refund of all fees paid will be given to the client. Deposits are non-refundable.
Client will indemnify Provider against any and all liability related to Client’s event during or after the Client’s event. The Client will indemnify the Provider from the time of service and on into the future, against any liability associated with the Client or the Client’s Event/Function.
8. Termination of Hire/Abuse/Threatening Behaviour
Bonkers Photo Booth Rental will not tolerate any abuse or hostile behaviour to any of our staff and/or abuse of the booth and/or booth equipment. If this occurs Bonkers Photo Booth Rental retains the right to terminate the hire instantly. This applies equally to you and your guests. Bonkers Photo Booth Rental may terminate the hire in circumstances where our staff feel the equipment belonging to Bonkers Photo Booth Rental and/or the booth itself is at risk of being damaged and/or has been damaged due to the actions and/or disruptive behaviour of you and/or your guests. Wherever possible and practical to do so we will speak with you and/or the venue manager first to try to resolve the matter before any termination is enacted. If we do terminate, for any reason, the full cost of hire will remain due and we will not issue any refunds for any period of hire not provided.